Abdul Kalam Quotes and Greetngs:
abdul kalam quotes
- End is not the end, if fact E.N.D. means Effort Never Dies
- If you get No as an answer, remember N.O. means Next Opportunity.
- Where there is righteousness in the heart, There is beauty in the character. When there is beauty in the character, There is harmony in the home. When there is harmony in the home, There is order in the nation. When there is order in the nation, There is peace in the world.
- (Think of rising higher. Let it be your only thought. Even if your object be not attained, the thought itself will have raised you.)
- 89 per cent of input used for power generation today is indigenous, from coal (55 per cent), diesel and gas (11 per cent), hydroelectricity (21 per cent), nuclear power (2 per cent) and renewable (11 per cent). Solar energy segment contributes just 0.5 per cent of our energy production today.
- A big shot is a little shot who keeps on shooting, so keep trying.
- A corruptionfree society is not merely a dream, it is entirely achievable.
- A creative mind has the ability to imagine or invent something new by combining, changing or reapplying existing ideas
- A dream is not what you see when you sleep. A dream is what you keeps you from falling asleep.
- A large number of scientists and engineers leave this country at their first opportunity to earn more money abroad. It is true that they definitely get greater monetary benefits, but could anything compensate for this love and respect from one’s own countrymen?
- You must build on the resources represented by our young professionals and by our nation’s farmers. Without their involvement we cannot succeed. With their involvement we cannot fail.’ While
Abdul Kalam Quotes
Interesting Messages and Quotes:
Hope Quotes and Messages
Peace Quotes and Messages
Finance Quotes and Messages
Government Quotes and Messages
APJ Abdul Kalam Quotes
Think Quotes and Messages
Thank Quotes and Messages
Thoughts Quotes and Messages
Birthday Party Quotes
Poem Quotes and Messages
Fathers Day Quotes and Messages
Muharram Quotes and Wishes
Happy Vinayaka Chavithi
World Cancer Quotes
apj abdul kalam quotes
- A leader can only be free to lead his team if he keeps abreast of all that is happening around him—in real time.
- A nation with a strong base in science and technology is a nation with a strong backbone. By
- a productive leader must be very competent in staffing.
- a project leader should always work with proven technologies in most of the systems as far as possible and experiment only from multiple resources.
- A second quality that I believe stands a leader in good stead is the ability to think creatively.
- A system to prevent the soiling of railway tracks by Madhav Pathak of Jabalpur, Madhya Pradesh; Herbal pesticide tablets to be used in the storage of foodgrains by Priyanka Guleria of Sionty village, Punjab; Lowcalorie biscuits made from banana peels by Rucha Joshi of Nanded, Maharashtra; A toy laser with educational applications by Sudhanwa Hukkeri of Belgaum, Karnataka; A software program for embedding text through audio signals by Kyan Pardiwalla of Mumbai, Maharashtra; An optically controlled wheelchair by S. Harish Chandra of Chennai, Tamil Nadu.
- A third quality that I observed in Dr Sarabhai, and which I have tried to incorporate in my own way of working, was an ability to build teams.
- A.P.J. Abdul Kalam
- A.T.: I understand that you had a lot of difficulty in arranging relief of about 700,000 for each family? A.P.J.: I have forgotten that. There is a point at which everything becomes simple and there is no longer any question of choice, because all you have staked will be lost if you look back. Life, all through, is marked by points of no return—that is where I stood at that time.
- Aano bhadrah kratavo yenthu vishwathaha.
Abdul Kalam Quotes images
Read Also Quotes:
Hindu Quotes and Messages
Christian Quotes and Messages
Youth Quotes and Messages
Support Quotes and Messages
Successful Quotes and Messages
William shakespeare Quotes
Dasara Quotes and Wishes
Family and Friends Quotes and Messages 2018
Jesus Quotes and Wishes Messages
Islam Quotes and Messages
Islamic Quotes and Messages
Challenge Quotes and Messages
Weakness Quotes and Messages
dr apj abdul kalam quotes
- Above all things, reverence yourself.
- Accept your destiny and go ahead with your life. You are not destined to become an air force pilot. What you are destined to become is not revealed now but it is predetermined. Forget this failure, as it was essential to lead you to your destined path. Search, instead, for the true purpose of your existence… Surrender yourself to the wish of God.
- Adversities always presents opportunities for Introspection.
- Adversities provide opportunities for introspection.
- Adversity always presents opportunities for introspection.
- After hearing visionaries like Vikram Sarabhai and working at T.E.R.L.S. I began to understand that being self sufficient also meant developing our own technologies and using that for the good of the nation. Our satellites provide many benefits to the ordinary people of the country—from communication to information that is utilized by soldiers, fishermen, farmers, teachers, students and people from almost every walk of life. By making our own rockets that could go into space and put satellites into orbit or touch the surface of the moon or even reach Mars, we have become a nation that is respected for our technological capabilities. Our satellite launch vehicles and facilities bring in valuable revenue when they are used by other countries.
- Albert Einstein’s remark that ‘We owe a lot to the Indians who taught us how to count, without which no worthwhile scientific discovery could have been made.’ Then
- All Birds find shelter during a rain.
- You see, God helps only people who work hard. That principle is very clear.
- If you fail, never give up because F.A.I.L. means first Attempt In Learning
Abdul Kalam Quotes
More Interesting Quotes and Wishes:
Funny Quotes and Messages
God Quotes and Messages 2018
Merry Christmas Wishes and Messages
Birthday Quotes and Wishes Messages
Abdul Kalam Quotes and Messages
Teachers Day Quotes and Messages
Diwali Wishes and Messages
Anger Quotes and Messages
Learning Quotes and Messages
Respect Quotes and Messages
Knowledge Quotes and Messages
Hindi Quotes and Messages
Legal Quotes and Messages
Smile Quotes and Messages
abdul kalam quotes for success
- all reasonable men adapt themselves to the world. Only a few unreasonable ones persist in trying to adapt the world to themselves. All progress in the world depends on these unreasonable men and their innovative and often nonconformist actions.
- All these rockets and missiles are His work through a small person called Kalam, in order to tell the several million mass of india, to never feel small or helpless, We are all born with a divine fire in us. Our efforts should be to give wings to this fire and fill the world with the glow of its goodness.
- am a well in this great land Looking at its millions of boys and girls To draw from me The inexhaustible divinity And spread His grace everywhere As does the water drawn from a well.
- Ancient India was a knowledge society and a leader in many intellectual pursuits, particularly in the fields of mathematics, medicine and astronomy. A renaissance is imperative for us to once again become a knowledge superpower rather than simply providing cheap labour in areas of high technology. Summary
- And finally, that great quality of his—to look beyond failures.
- Anyone who has taken up the responsibility to lead a team can be successful only if he is sufficiently independent, powerful and influential in his own right to become a person to reckon with. This is perhaps also the path to individual satisfaction in life, for freedom with responsibility is the only sound basis for personal happiness. What can one do to strengthen personal freedom?… First, by building your own education and skills. Knowledge is a tangible asset…The second way is to develop a passion for personal responsibility.
apj abdul kalam quotes on dreams
- anything could bring me down to earth and show me that sometimes the sky was not the limit, it was this rude lesson—that often there are powers greater than yours who dictate the consequences of your work. My other lesson was that while there are areas that I cannot influence, I can certainly do my work to the best and to the most of my abilities, as finally that is all that remains in one’s hands.
- As a child of God, I am greater than anything that can happen to me.
- as a society we are trained to not question the status quo.
- At this time I also started thinking about the reasons on why we should explore space and what the purpose behind building these rockets was. After all, we were still a young nation with limited resources. When it is difficult to make ends meet on earth, should we be looking at the stars and beyond and reach out so high?
- AVUL PAKIR JAINULABDEEN ABDUL KALAM
- Be active!
- Be active! Take on responsibility! Work for the things you believe in. If you do not, you are surrendering your fate to others.
- Be more dedicated to making solid achievements than in running after swift but synthetic happiness,
- Beautiful hands are those that do
- Beautiful hands are those that do Work that is earnest and brave and true Moment by moment The long day through.
- Before God trusts you with success, you have to prove yourself humble enough to handle the big prize.
Abdul Kalam Quotes
More Interesting Messages:
Sweet Dream Quotes and Messages
Happy Quotes and Messages
The Best Motivational Quotes
positive Quotes and Messages
Freedom Quotes and Messages
Children Quotes and Messages
Food Quotes and Messages
Chance Quotes and Messages
Swami Vivekananda Quotes
Faith Quotes and Messages
Religion Quotes and Messages
Amazing Quotes and Messages
Experience Quotes and Messages
Relationship Quotes and Messages
Mothers Day Quotes and Messages
Mom Quotes and Messages
abdul kalam quotes in english
- Behind every successful venture and every inspiring career you will find an unflinching aim that was set early in life. Having an aim in life gives purpose to every action and orientation to every result.
- Behind the parents stands the school, and behind the teacher the home.
- Between the conception And the creation Between the emotion And the response Falls the Shadow.
- Books were always my friends Last more than fifty years Books gave me dreams Dreams resulted in missions Books helped me confidently take up the missions Books gave me courage at the time of failures Good books were for me angels Touched my heart gently at the time Hence I ask young friends to have books as friends Books are your good friends.
- Bread baked without love is a bitter bread that feeds but half a man’s hunger,—those who cannot work with their hearts achieve but a hollow, halfhearted success that breeds bitterness all around. If you are a writer who would secretly prefer to be a lawyer or a doctor, your written words will feed but half the hunger of your readers; if you are a teacher who would rather be a businessman, your instructions will meet but half the need for knowledge of your students; if you are a scientist who hates science, your performance will satisfy but half the needs of your mission.
- British. My mother
- but there really is no difficulty one cannot overcome if there is determination in the heart.
- Abdul Kalam Quotes
apj abdul kalam quotes in english
- but we are still vulnerable to the vagaries of the global economic turbulence because of an excess of imports and reduced exports, leading to trade deficit, increased current account deficit—which leads to inflation—and the depreciation of the rupee to 60.49 per US dollar in June 2013.
- came. Despite the huge challenge, it was also a project right after my heart and fired my imagination too. We moved from the design
- Change is crucial. It brings new thought; new thought leads to innovative actions.
- Coming into contact with a good book and possessing it, is indeed an everlasting enrichment.
- communication is a twoparty affair which aims at passing on or receiving a specific piece of information.
- concede defeat in the mind, he seems
- Confidence and Hardwork is the only medicine to kill a disease called failure!
- Courage to think different, Courage to invent, Courage to discover the impossible, Courage to travel on an unexplored path, Courage to share knowledge Courage to remove pain Courage to reach the unreached Courage to combat problems And succeed,
- Creative minds have the ability to imagine or invent something new by combining, changing or reapplying existing ideas.
- Death is not something to be afraid of, and I have never seen it that way. Yet, the sadness that it brings cannot be shrugged away.
- Abdul Kalam Quotes
Take a Look at These Quotes Ideas:
Love and Friends Jealousy Quotes
Sports Quotes and Messages
Best Fathers Quotes and Messages
Computer Quotes and Messages
popular Graduation Quotes
The Best Music Quotes
Communication Quotes and Messages
Welcome Quotes and Messages
Thank You Messages
Technology Quotes and Messages
Father Quotes and Messages
Friends Quotes and Wishes
Mahatma Gandhi Quotes
Good Nature Messages
Universal Time Quotes and Messages
Awesome Alone Quotes and Messages
abdul kalam quotes about dream
- Desire, when it stems from the heart and spirit, when it is pure and intense, possesses awesome electromagnetic energy. This energy is released into the ether each night, as the mind falls into the sleep state. Each morning it returns to the conscious state reinforced with the cosmic currents. That which has been imaged will surely and certainly be manifested. You can rely, young man, upon this ageless promise as surely as you can rely upon the eternally unbroken promise of sunrise… and of Spring.
- Destiny had a strange plan in store for him.
- Difficult missions will bring difficult challenges which may sometimes produce temporary setbacks. The test of a human being is in accepting the failure and going on trying until he or she succeeds. Managing failure is the essence of leadership.
- does not matter how large or small your sphere of activity is, what counts finally is the commitment that you bring to the job that has been ordained for you in this life.
- Does the sun really fall into the sea at the end of the day?
- Don’t pretend to be a candle, be a moth. Know the power hidden in serving. We seem to have got stuck with external forms of politics and mistaking them to be nationbuilding. It is sacrifices, toil and valour that is seldom shown or seen that truly makes a nation.
- Don’t take rest after your first victory because if you fail in second, more lips are waiting to say that your first victory was just luck.
- Dr Nanaji Deshmukh. He was instrumental in making eighty villages ‘litigation free’ through the DRI (Deendayal Research Institute). This was a successful experiment for resolving disputes within families and within villages.
apj abdul kalam quotes on education
- Dr Sarabhai’s leadership qualities were such that he could inspire even the juniormost person in an organization with a sense of purpose. In my opinion, there were some basic qualities that made him a great leader. Let me mention them one by one. Firstly, he was always ready to listen. In Indian institutions, what often hinders growth is the reluctance of those at the top to listen to their juniors and subordinates. There is a belief that all decisions and ideas must come in a toptodown manner.
- Dream is not that which you see while sleeping it is something that does not let you sleep.
- Dream is not the thing you see in sleep but is that thing that doesn’t let you sleep.
- Dream is not what you see in sleep; is the thing which doesn’t let you sleep
- dream is not what you see when you sleep at night,but dream is something which does not let you sleep.
- Dream is not what you see when you sleep; dream is something that doesn’t make you sleep
- Dream, Dream Dream
- Dream, Dream, Dream Dreams transform into thoughts And thoughts result in action. On
- Dreams are not those that we see in our sleep; they should be the ones that never let us sleep.
- Dreams are not those which comes while we are sleeping, but dreams are those when u don’t sleep before fulfilling them.
- Each individual creature on this beautiful planet is created by God to fulfil a particular role.
- Abdul Kalam Quotes
Looking for Additional Love and Famous Quotes
Success Quotes and Messages
Inspirational Quotes for Students
Dating Quotes and Messages
Dad Quotes and Messages
Trust Quotes and Messages
Great Quotes and Messages
Teen Quotes and Messages
Marriage Quotes and Wishes
Father and Son Quotes
Sardar Vallabhbhai patel Quotes
Attitude Quotes and Thoughts Messages
Cool Quotes and Messages
Romantic Quotes and Messages
Happy Birthday Quotes and Wishes
Lovers Quotes and Messages
Love Story Quotes and Messages
Love You Quotes and Messages
abdul kalam quotes for students
- Each setback teaches us a new facet of life and something about our own personalities. When we tackle obstacles, we find hidden reserves of courage and resilience we did not know we had. And it is only when we are faced with failure do we realize that these resources were always there within us. We only need to find them and move on with our lives.
- English is necessary as at present original works of science are in English. I believe that in two decades times original works of science will start coming out in our languages. Then we can move over like the Japanese.
- Even if a task seems impossible, if you grit your teeth and set your mind to completing it by shutting out the entire world, you are sure to achieve what you set out to do.
- Every child is born, with some inherited characteristics, into a specific socioeconomic and emotional environment, and trained in certain ways by figures of authority. I inherited honesty and selfdiscipline from my father; from my mother, I inherited faith in goodness and deep kindness and so did my three brothers and sister. But it was the time I spent with Jallaluddin and Samsuddin that perhaps contributed most to the uniqueness of my childhood and made all the difference in my later life. The unschooled wisdom of Jallaluddin and Samsuddin was so intuitive and responsive to nonverbal messages that I can unhesitatingly attribute my subsequently manifested creativity to their company in my childhood.
- Existential issues tend to arise naturally in life, especially during transitions and intense events. They can, however, be brought forth through inner work.
- Failure will never overtake me if my definition to succeed is strong enough
abdul kalam quotes on education
- firmly believe that unless one has tasted the bitter pill of failure, one cannot aspire enough for success.
- For all your days prepare And meet them ever alike When you are the anvil, bear When you are the hammer, strike.
- For each person I lost I found a new layer of grief to cover myself with, and each time I tried to bring something of their essence into my own being be it unconditional love, kindness and piety.
- For great men, religion is a way of making friends; small people make religion a fighting tool.
- For instance, the education system, instead of going by textbook teaching, will promote creative and interactive selflearning—both formal and informal—with a focus on values, merit and quality. Workers, instead of being skilled or semiskilled, will be knowledgeable, selfempowered and flexibly skilled. Types of work, instead of being structured and hardware driven, will be more flexible and software driven. Management styles will be delegative rather than directive.
- freedom with responsibility is the only sound basis for personal happiness.
- Friends, there is one thing I have realized, there is no victory in causing suffering. Triumph is a peaceful kingdom.’ Caliph
- Generating transmission and distribution institutions should not be loaded with any subsidy towards electricity. Whatever subsidy is required to be given for economically vulnerable sections of the society should be directly given by the government as is being proposed in respect of kerosene and diesel.
- goalsetting, positive thinking, visualizing, and believing.
- Abdul Kalam Quotes
The Best Messages and Quotes:
Birthday Wishes for Son
Short Love Quotes and Messages
Best Love Quotes and Messages
True Love Quotes and Messages
Fake Quotes and Messages
Facebook Quotes and Wishes
I Love You Messages
Sentiment Quotes and Messages
Love Quotes for Him Messages
Best Love Quotes Wishes
Child Quotes and Messages
Good Night Quotes and Messages
Birthday wishes for Best friend
Birthday Wishes and Messages
Happy Birthday Wishes
Famous Quotes and Messages
dr abdul kalam quotes
- God has not promised Skies always blue, Flowerstrewn pathways All our life through; God has not promised Sun without rain, Joy without sorrow, Peace without pain.
- God, our Creator, has stored within our minds and personalities, great potential strength and ability. Prayer helps us to tap and develop these powers.
- Great dreams of great dreamers are always transcended,
- Great inspiration makes great scientists.
- Great scientific minds are shaped early by unforgettable experiences . . . and some miracle moments.
- Great scientists are persevering and never deterred by difficulties
- Hard work and piety, study and learning, compassion and forgiveness—these have been the cornerstones of my life. I have now shared with the world the roots of these features. In fact, any life that has been lived to the full, when talked about with others, is a treasure house of thoughts and feelings that add lustre to the wonder that is life. In the process, if they also give my readers wings and help them to fire their dreams, I believe I would have played my small part in the scheme of life that destiny placed me in.
- Harmony makes small things grow; lack of it makes great things decay.’ – Sallust Firstcentury BC Roman senator
- have a great aim in life, continuously acquire the knowledge, work hard and persevere to realize the great achievement.
abdul kalam quotes about life
- Have you ever stood before a shelf of books that stretches from the floor to the ceiling, looking at the names on the spines of the books, running your hands over them, sometimes squatting down on the floor to look carefully at the books kept on the bottom shelf, and then bringing over a step ladder or stool to climb up and see the books that have been kept high up? Finding the copies of books I was searching for, or bringing down a dusty copy of a forgotten book that no one had issued in many years and taking it away with me to read was a thrilling new experience. Till today I read all kinds of books. Many authors send me their books just to hear what I will say, and I have come across so many interesting new voices in this way.
- He kept room for errors and instead tried to analyze how we could make them manageable, so that we ruled the project, and not our fear of failure.
- he moved beyond the stately confines of the Rashtrapati Bhawan and travelled the length and breadth of the country, meeting students, politicians, teachers, bureaucrats, professionals from all fields, talking to them, answering their queries patiently and filling every gathering with inspiration and pride. He talked of his humble beginnings, of working with the best minds of the country in his years at ISRO and DRDO, and laid out specific programmes to bring about prosperity and connectivity to every corner of the country.
apj abdul kalam quotes on success
- He was awarded the Padma Bhushan in 1981 and around that time was asked to take charge of the Guided Missile Development Programme at the Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO) by Dr Raja Ramanna. Here he went on to develop India’s missile programme with the missile systems Prithvi, Trishul, Nag, Akash and Agni taking shape at this time.
- He who knows others is learned, but the wise one is the one who knows himself. Learning without wisdom is of no use.
- History has proven that those who dare to imagine the impossible are the ones who break all human limitations.
- How can I become an aeronautical scientist?
- How could they afford to pay the sum of 600 that was the admission fee at MIT?
- How did they feel so secure without anything to fall back upon? I believe they drew sustenance from within.
- I am not handsome but I can give my hand to someone who need help… Because beauty is required in heart not in face….
- I have always believed that cowards never make history, history is created by people with courage and wisdom. Courage is individual, wisdom comes with experience.
- I have repeatedly seen how people are poor at articulating what they want—until they see a work centre doing something they don’t want them to do.
- I have understood now that after feelings of disappointment subside, and one gains perspective, these experiences can change our ways of thinking, and bring us face to face with existential issues. When that happens, we need to embrace the events and analyze how we responded did we allow them to merely roll over us like waves, or did we dive deeper into the matter and use it to gain insights into ourselves?
apj abdul kalam quotes on life
- I knew I was putting you under immense pressure when I rejected your work the other day. I set an impossible deadline yet you have met it with work that I can only call outstanding. As your teacher, I had to push you to your limits so that you could recognize your own true potential.
- I know you have to go away to grow. Does the seagull not fly across the sun, alone and without a nest? You must forego your longing for the land of your memories to move into the dwelling place of your greater desires; our love will not bind you, nor will our needs hold you.
- I learned that once your mind stretches to a new level it never goes back to its original dimension.
- I managed to be on the list of selected candidates, but admission to this prestigious institution was an expensive affair. Around a thousand rupees was required, and my father could not spare that much money. At that time, my sister, Zohara, stood behind me, mortgaging her gold bangles and chain. I was deeply touched by her determination to see me educated and by her faith in my abilities. I vowed to release her bangles from mortgage with my own earnings. The only way before me to earn money at that point of time was to study hard and get a scholarship. I went ahead at full steam.
- I realized then that if something is at stake, the human mind gets ignited and working capacity gets enhanced manifold.
- I reminded myself that the best way to win was to not need to win. The best performances are accomplished when you are relaxed and free of doubt. I
More Interesting Quotes and Wishes:
New Year Quotes and Wishes
Family Quotes and Messages
Anniversary Quotes and Messages
Friendship Quotes and Messages
Love Quotes for Him
Buddha Quotes and Images
God Bless You Quotes
Beautiful Life Quotes and Messages
Birthday Wishes for Sister
Sad Quotes and Messages
Birthdays Quotes and Wishes
Brothers and Sisters Messages
Good Morning Messages
Merry Christmas Quotes and Messages
Natural Health Quotes and Messages
Brother Quotes and Wishes
abdul kalam quotes for life
- I shared with the ninetyyearold Subramaniam his vision of a second Green Revolution. He told me about his dream of setting up a national agro foundation that would develop hybrid seeds. His foundation would adopt small and marginal farmers and provide them with laboratory facilities for soil testing and access to information on the weather and markets, so that they could earn more through enhanced yields and better prices for what they produced. He aimed at bringing a million farmers under the scheme. Visionaries don’t age!
- I still remember the ache in my heart as I attempted to make sense of what had happened. When a dearly held desire begins to break up, one can feel nothing but despair and emptiness as one tries to come to terms with the end of a dream. I could not bear to be indoors after seeing the result. I had to go out for air and be in the open, because all around me the walls seemed to close in. I walked around for a while till I reached the edge of a cliff. I stood there looking down at the shimmering waters of a lake and wondered what I should do next. Plans needed to be changed and priorities reassessed. I decided to go to Rishikesh for a few days and seek a new way forward.
- I strongly believe that teachers need to tell students about great lives and make children understand their history and heritage. It is only through this that a love for the country is born that is based on
Abdul Kalam Quotes
best abdul kalam quotes
- knowledge and understanding. This is how children not only know what is good and what is evil but also learn to judge for themselves the distinction between the two. They then know the best way to behave in many situations. These lessons can form the moral core around which our personalities are formed—something that no one can take away from us however old we get.
- I told them to take this oath: Today onwards, I will start a home library with twenty books, and out of which ten books will be children’s books. My daughter and son will enlarge this home library with 200 books. My grandchildren will build a great home library of 2,000 books. I consider our library a lifelong treasure and the precious property of our family. We will spend at least one hour at the library to study along with our family members.
- I was excited but nervous, determined but anxious, confident but tense.
- I was swimming in the sea, Waves came one after the other I was swimming and swimming to reach my destination. But one wave, a powerful wave, overpowered me; It took me along in its own direction, I was pulled long and along. When I was about to lose amidst the sea wave power, One thought flashed to me—yes, that is courage Courage to reach my goal, courage to defeat the powerful force and succeed; With courage in my mind, indomitable spirit engulfed me, With indomitable spirit in mind and action, I regained lost confidence I can win, win and win Strength came back to me, overpowered the sea wave I reached the destination, my mission.
Abdul Kalam Quotes
apj abdul kalam quotes on students
- I will dream to become a great writer or great poet of the world.
- I would like to ask you, what would you like to be remembered for? You should write it down. It could be an important contribution, whether it is an invention, an innovation or a change that you bring about in society that the nation will remember you for.
- If a country is to be corruption free and become a nation of beautiful minds, I strongly feel there are three key societal members who can make a difference. They are the father, the mother and the teacher.
- If I am authorized, I will remove the word impossible.
- if parents and teachers show the required dedication to shape the lives of the young, India would get a new life.
- if something is at stake, the human mind gets ignited and its working capacity gets enhanced manifold. That’s exactly what happened. This is one of the techniques of building talent. The message is that the young in the organization, whatever be their specialization, must be trained in such a way that they are prepared for new products, innovation and for undertaking higher organizational responsibilities.
- if something is at stake, the human mind gets ignited and the working capacity gets enhanced manifold. This is one of the techniques of building talent. It is important to work hard towards your chosen path—success is more a function of effort than anything else. A
- If you earn your bread well,
- If you Fail, never Give Up because FAIL
- If you want to leave your footprints
apj abdul kalam quotes for students
- If you want to leave your footprints On the sands of time Do not drag your feet.
- If you want to shine like a sun, first burn like a sun.
- If You’r a Mechanical Engineer Don’t Feel So Proud, Because You Can Repair Everything Except Your Own Heart!!!
- Ignited minds are the most powerful resource on earth,
- In 1991, while looking forward to his retirement and planning to open a school for underprivileged children, he started writing down his memoirs. He had always written poetry and was an avid reader from his days as a student in Madras. The book he wrote began with his childhood days and ended somewhere after the launch of Agni. Called Wings of Fire,
- In 1992, he took over as the Scientific Advisor to the Minister of Defence and secretary, Department of Research and Development, and continued till he was seventy. The country’s highest civilian honour, the Bharat Ratna, was conferred on him in 1997. A year later, in 1998, he led the team that conducted India’s second nuclear tests in Pokhran. Five nuclear tests were conducted consecutively and India became a nuclear power. In 1999, he was appointed principal scientific advisor to the government of India with the rank of a Cabinet minister. By 2001, he was enjoying a teacher’s life at Anna University in Chennai. Meant to lecture a class of sixty, most of his lectures ended up in an overflowing hall with about 200 students instead. In 2002, he was elected the eleventh President of India.
abdul kalam quotes on work
- In any village or panchayat or district, we will always find at least a few corruptionfree good human beings. We may even find pockets of corruptionfree societies. If these can be identified and celebrated, we can create a nearly corruptionfree state. The realworld examples of corruptionfree individuals and groups and societies must be discussed publicly, so that they can become examples to be followed in the country. A nation can be corruption free only when its states are corruption free; a state can be corruption free only if its districts are corruption free; a district can be corruption free only if its panchayats are corruption free; a panchayat can be corruption free only if the people are corruption free; and people can be corruption free only if they have imbibed these values from their childhood.
- In his own time, in his own place, in what he really is, and in the stage he has reached—good or bad—every human being is a specific element within the whole of the manifest divine Being. So why be afraid of difficulties, sufferings and problems? When troubles come, try to understand the relevance of your sufferings. Adversity always presents opportunities for introspection.
- In Indian institutions, what often hinders growth is the reluctance of those at the top to listen to their juniors and subordinates. There is a belief that all decisions and ideas must come in a toptodown manner. The line between leadership and bullying is a thin one.
- In life, if you have the power to make someone smile, never refrain from taking the time to do so. Life will gloriously pay you back for the time you invest
Abdul Kalam Quotes
apj abdul kalam quotes about dream
- In the humble environs of my boyhood, books were a scarce commodity. By local standards, however, the personal library of STR Manickam, a former ‘revolutionary’ or militant nationalist, was sizeable. He encouraged me to read all I could and I often visited his home to borrow books.
- Inclusive growthoriented policies will bring equitable, inclusive growth and level socioeconomic imbalances in society which will remove socioeconomic and political alienation and reduce Naxalist and Maoist tendencies. Developmental politics instead of political politics will also reduce the prevalent bitter political alienation.
- India has 30,000 MW of captive power at present located in different industries. The suggestion is, we can increase this captive power in various forms to 60,000 MW (captive power generated by future industries) with a provision to feed into the grid unutilized captive generation capacity for meeting volatile supply of large scale renewable energy systems. All the captive power is powered by diesel fuel. By the new technology of emulsification which is an Indian innovation, 40 per cent fuel can be saved.
- India has approximately 200 million houses out of which 60 million houses do not have access to electricity.
- Indian economy can withstand the world financial crisis better. This is due to: The liberalization process in India has checks and balances consistent with the unique social requirements of the country. The Indian banking system has always been conservative, which has prevented a crisis similar to that in the US and in Europe. The Indian psyche is generally savingsoriented and living within one’s means is a part of the Indian mindset. The 400millionstrong middle class, with its purchasing power, is providing economic stability to the nation.
Abdul Kalam Quotes
abdul kalam quotes for students in english
- Indians have been both afflicted and enriched by centuries of migrations. Loyalty to different rulers has dulled our capacity for a single allegiance. Instead, we have developed an extraordinary ability to be compassionate and cruel, sensitive and callous, deep and fickle, all at the same time. To the untrained eye, we may appear colourful and picturesque; to the critical eye, we are but shoddy imitations of our various masters.
- India’s struggle for technological self sufficiency and defensive autonomy—a story as much about politics, domestic and international, as it is about science.
- Instances such as my failure to qualify for the Indian Air Force and the other adversities I have been witness to, have all brought home to me the necessity of setbacks in one’s life. Yes, they seem insurmountable at the time, but there really is no difficulty one cannot overcome if there is determination in the heart.
- it does not matter how large or small your sphere of activity is, what counts finally is the commitment that you bring to the job that has been ordained for you in this life.
- It is a story I never tire of telling, because to me it is the perfect coming together to science and spiritualitythe twin driving forces of my life.
- it is essential for the nation to implement the egovernance process fast. While doing this, we must also have a quantitative measure of the impact of egovernance on our society. Every year, we must be able to measure the number of people who have been touched by the benefits of egovernance.
apj abdul kalam quotes on love
- It is important to remember that science thrives when it converges to solve pressing challenges of the world and this is the 21st century requirement from engineers.
- It is perhaps a pattern in my life that those closest to me pass away suddenly, without warning. What has that taught me? For each person I lost I found a new layer of grief to cover myself with, and each time I tried to bring something of their essence into my own being—be it unconditional love, kindness and piety. In Dr Sarabhai’s case, perhaps it was the ability to look ahead—to plan, to build and to create. If I have achieved even a part of that through my actions and through the various roles I have been entrusted with, I consider myself successful in living up to the expectations of this great visionary of India.
- it is possible to create a corruptionfree society by enlisting good human beings, and spreading the message of their success.
- It Is Very Easy To Defeat Someone, But It Is Very Hard To Win Someone
- it must always be our inner convictions and strength of beliefs that dictate our actions. External forces, temptations and counsels will always be dinned into us, but those among us who can stand up to what we innately believe to be good and right will finally be at peace with ourselves.
Abdul Kalam Quotes
dr apj abdul kalam quotes in english
- It was also the first glimmer of a thought that has shaped me since: that it must always be our inner convictions and strength of beliefs that dictate our actions. External forces, temptations and counsels will always be dinned into us, but those among us who can stand up to what we innately believe to be good and right will finally be at peace with ourselves. Our country needs citizens who trust their individuality, who cannot be manipulated by people with unscrupulous agendas.
- It was an exciting time and I enjoyed every minute of it even though I was working harder than ever before in my life.
- It was exciting that such new technology was being developed in our nation which had become independent only two decades back. From a country that had been left ravaged by years of colonization, we had learnt to dream big and were working on fulfilling this dream fearlessly.
- Jallaluddin used to speak to me about the power of positive thinking and I often recalled his words when I felt homesick or dejected. I tried hard to do as he said, which was to strive to control my thoughts and my mind and, through these, to influence my destiny.
- Joy is fleeting, whereas true happiness and calm can come to us only after intense pain, when we have confronted ourselves in the mirror of our souls and understood the self.
Abdul Kalam Quotes
dr apj abdul kalam quotes on dream
- Kisan Call Centres provide valuable and timely knowledge support to farmers and fishermen. Similar domain service provider call centres are required in the field of commerce and industry, entrepreneurial skill development and employment generation, travel and tourism, banking and insurance, meteorological forecasting, disaster warning systems, education and human resource development and healthcare.
- Know where you are going. The great thing in the world is not knowing so much where we stand, as in what direction we are moving.
- Knowledge cannot be taken away from anyone except by obsolescence.
- Knowledge is a tangible asset, quite often the most important tool in your work.
- Leaders can create a high productivity level by providing the appropriate organizational structure and job design, and by acknowledging and appreciating hard work.
- Leaders must have a vision. • Leaders must have passion to realize the vision. • Leaders must be able to travel into an unexplored path. • Leaders must know how to manage success and failure. • Leaders must have the courage to take decisions. • Leaders should have nobility in management. • Leaders should be transparent in every action. • Leaders must work with integrity and succeed with integrity.
- Learning gives creativity
- Learning gives creativity,
- Let craft, ambition, spite, Be quenched in Reason’s night, Till weakness turn to might, Till what is dark be light, Till what is wrong be right! Lewis Carroll
- Let craft, ambition, spite, Be quenched in Reason’s night, Till weakness turn to might, Till what is dark be light, Till what is wrong be right!
abdul kalam quotes on leadership
- Let not my winged days, be spent in vain’.
- Let not thy winged days be spent in vain. When once gone, no gold can buy them back.’ It meant that the best days of our lives were now, when we were learning, and we had to make the most of this time. Once gone, the time would run like sand between our fingers and we would never get it back again. The words filled me with hope and expectations and also helped me put aside my homesickness and look forward to all that I would learn at this new school.
- Let not thy winged days be spent in vain. When once gone, no gold can buy them back.
- Let not thy winged days be spent in vain. Whenonce gone no gold can buy them back again.
- Light from Many Lamps, edited by Lillian Eichler Watson
- Look at the sky. We are not alone. The whole universe is friendly to us and conspires only to give the best to those who dream and work
- love poured to the child…struggle…more struggle…bitter tears… then sweet tears…and finally a life as beautiful and fulfilling as seeing the birth of the full moon.
Abdul Kalam Quotes
apj abdul kalam quotes with explanation
- Look at the telephone; it would remind you of a unique scientist, Alexander Graham Bell. He, besides being a great inventor, was also a man of great compassion and service. In fact, much of the research which led to the development of the telephone was directed at finding solutions to the challenges of hearing impaired people and helping them to be able to listen and communicate. Bell’s mother and wife were both hearing impaired and it profoundly changed Bell’s outlook to science. He aimed to make devices which would help the hearing impaired. He started a special school in Boston to teach hearing impaired people in novel ways. It was these lessons which inspired him to work with sound and led to the invention of the telephone. Can you guess the name of the most famous student of Alexander Graham Bell? It was Helen Keller, the great author, activist and poet who was hearing and visually impaired. About her teacher, she once said that Bell dedicated his life to the penetration of that ‘inhuman silence which separates and estranges’.
- Mahatma Gandhi’s vision of independent India transformed India into a democracy. Dr C. Subramaniam’s Agriculture Vision enabled India to realize the Green Revolution. Dr Varghese Kurien’s Milk Vision led to India’s White Revolution. Prof. Vikram Sarabhai’s Space Vision enabled India to join the space club. Dr Homi Bhabha’s Nuclear Vision led India to become a nuclear power.
- Man needs difficulties in life because they are necessary to enjoy the success.
- Man needs his difficulties because they are necessary to enjoy success.
ap abdul kalam quotes
- Many challenges need to be responded to: the emergence of multiparty coalitions as a regular form of government that need to rapidly evolve as a stable, twoparty system;
- Members of Parliament are eligible for allocation of constituency development fund (MPLADS) of 5 crore every year.
- Men often become what they believe themselves to be. If I believe I cannot do something, it makes me incapable of doing it. But when I believe I can, then I acquire the ability to do it even if I didn’t have it in the beginning. —
- mind is unbelievably elastic. It can expand as much as you let it, and once it opens up, there are no barriers—the belief in yourself that comes as a result is something no one can take away from you.
- missed my
- mistakes and failures are a part of every project, particularly in ones like ours where we work on a number of systems and various teams are responsible for different stages, where even a small error at one stage can put to waste years of hard work. Dr Sarabhai used these mistakes as gateways for innovation and the development of new systems. He had the ability to look beyond the specific error and read what lay behind it. He kept room for errors and instead tried to analyse how we could make them manageable, so that we ruled the project, and not our fear of failure.
- Most of the time, communication gets confused with conversation. In fact, the two are distinctly different.
Abdul Kalam Quotes
abdul kalam quotes english
- My dearest wish was to reach for the sky. I actually wanted to be out there, up in the sky, among those stars, studying them, flying close to them, learning where they had come from. The wonders of the sky held a special fascination for me and if I knew then that my work as an adult would have me building satellites and rockets that travelled far above the earth and studied the sky and the land below, how happy I would have been!
- My government has taken a special initiative for Africa, pledging $ 200 million in the form of credit line as part of the New Partnership for African Development (NEPAD) Scheme. My government has also announced a second scheme TEAM9 initiative with a certain number of African countries with an outlay of $ 500 million. These initiatives aim at the longterm economic development of certain African countries.
- My impression of the American people can be summarized by a quotation from Benjamin Franklin, Those things that hurt instruct! I realised that people in this part of the world meet their problems head on. They attempt to get out of them rather than suffer them.
- My life now became an endless round of work with some breaks for sleep and food. Like the two days I had worked nonstop to finish my project on time while at M.I.T., I now worked almost as hard, and it was not for two days this time but for months together.
Abdul Kalam Quotes
apj abdul kalam quotes on leadership
- my science teacher Sivasubramania Iyer, though an orthodox Brahmin with a very conservative wife, was something of a rebel. He did his best to break social barriers so that people from varying backgrounds could mingle easily. He used to spend hours with me and would say, ‘Kalam, I want you to develop so that you are on par with the highly educated people of the big cities.’ One day, he invited me to his home for a meal. His wife was horrified at the idea of a Muslim boy being invited to dine in her ritually pure kitchen. She refused to serve me in her kitchen. Sivasubramania Iyer was not perturbed, nor did he get angry with his wife, but instead, served me with his own hands and sat down beside me to eat his meal. His wife watched us from behind the kitchen door. I wondered whether she had observed any difference in the way I ate rice, drank water or cleaned the floor after the meal. When I was leaving his house, Sivasubramania Iyer invited me to join him for dinner again the next weekend. Observing my hesitation, he told me not to get upset, saying, ‘Once you decide to change the system, such problems have to be confronted.’ When I visited his house the next week, Sivasubramania Iyer’s wife took me inside her kitchen and served me food with her own hands.
- NCERT has prepared the national curriculum framework under Prof. Yash Pal’s leadership
- No country has so far implemented an egovernance system for over one billion people. Therefore, it is a big challenge for us.
Abdul Kalam Quotes
famous abdul kalam quotes
- My story—the story of the son of Jainulabdeen, who lived for over a hundred years on Mosque Street in Rameswaram island and died there; the story of a lad who sold newspapers to help his brother; the story of a pupil reared by Sivasubramania Iyer and Iyadurai Solomon; the story of a student taught by teachers like Pandalai; the story of an engineer spotted by MGK Menon and groomed by the legendary Prof. Sarabhai; the story of a scientist tested by failures and setbacks; the story of a leader supported by a large team of brilliant and dedicated professionals. This story will end with me, for I have no belongings in the worldly sense. I have acquired nothing, built nothing, possess nothing—no family, sons, daughters.
- Normally, when the petitions from the citizens reached the Public1 Section, for twenty petitions to get a decision, it used to take seven days, but after the implementation of egovernance it took only five hours to clear forty petitions. I hope one can see such systems in many more state and central government offices.
- Nothing will befall us except what Allah has ordained. He is our guardian. In Allah, my son, put your trust.
- Now, this is where the key to the modern world order lies—superiority through technology. Deprive the opponent of the latest technology and then dictate your terms in an unequal contest. When the Chinese philosopher, Sun Tzu, ruminated over 2,000 years ago that what matters in war is not decimating the enemy army physically but breaking his will so as to make him concede defeat in the mind, he seems to have visualized the domination of technology in the twentiethcentury theatres of war.
apj abdul kalam quotes hd
- Nowhere in the world has a church been given for scientific research; it has happened only in India.
- Of knowing that there is a larger energy and force that can crush our ambitions and plans in the blink of an eye, and that the only way to survive is to face your troubles and rebuild your life.
- once your mind stretches to a new level it never goes back to its original dimension.
- Once your mind stretches to a new level it never goes back to its original dimension
- One best book is equal to hundred good friends but one good friend is equal to a library.
- One good book Is Equal To Hundred Friends . . . But One Good Friend Is Equal To A Library
- one must keep dreaming at various phases of life, and then work hard to realize those dreams.
- One must understand the difference between a fearridden vision of destiny and the vision that enables us to seek the enemy of fulfillment within ourselves… When troubles come, try to understand the relevance of your sufferings. Adversity always presents opportunities for introspection.
- One of our nation’s biggest challenges is the upliftment of the 270 million people who are below the poverty line. They need housing, food, healthcare, and they need education and employment, which will enable them to lead a good life. Our GDP is oscillating between 46 per cent per annum, whereas economists suggest that to uplift the people living below the poverty line, our economy has to grow at the rate of 10 per cent per annum consistently for over a decade.
abdul kalam quotes on positive thinking
- One of the first things I did at Rashtrapati Bhavan was to initiate egovernance.
- One young man asked me a question, ‘Mr President, please tell me, since you have flown in the supersonic fighter aircraft at the age of seventyfour, were you afraid anytime during the flight?’ I told the young man, ‘All the forty minutes of the flight, I was busy on the controls and instruments and experiencing the g build up. I was advised by the captain to track targets and also look at the ground using the synthetic aperture radar. In addition, I was observing the performance of the instruments developed indigenously. I was continuously busy in the flight operations and I didn’t have time to allow fear to enter into me.
- One: Sweat for generations and the hard work of teams. Two: In Wipro we work for the customer’s delight. Three: A bit of luck. The third point will not be of any consequence if the first two aspects are not achieved.
- only 11 per cent of electric power generation is dependent on oil and natural gas which is mostly imported at enormous cost. Only 1 per cent of oil is used every year for producing electricity. However, power generation to the extent of 10 per cent is dependent on high cost gas supplies.
- Our country needs citizens who trust their individuality, who cannot be manipulated by people with unscrupulous agendas.
- Perhaps one day we will be able to live on the moon or on other planets, perhaps we will be able to harness energy from space and make our planet even better. There are so many challenges that seem impossible at one time, but become a reality if we study them and figure out how to tackle them.
Abdul Kalam Quotes
abdul kalam quotes hd
- Political rhetoric alone does not build a nation unless it is backed by the power of sacrifice, toil and virtue. That is true nationbuilding.
- Power generation through renewable energy has to be increased from 5 per cent to 28 per cent. Dependence on fossil fuels as primary energy source needs to be brought under 50 per cent from the present 75 per cent. Mandating the use of ethanol from 10 per cent to 20 per cent and the associated public policy for ethanol development by the sugarcane industry is also required. There is also a need for a sustainable biofuel policy for generating 60 million tonnes of biofuel, along with the use of alternate sources such as emulsification, bioalgae and hydrogen fuel.
- praise publicly, but criticize privately.
- Problems are a part of life. Suffering is the essence of success. As
- Read Good Books Books are our companions. Coming into contact with a good book and possessing it, is indeed an everlasting enrichment of life. Sometimes, they are born before us; they guide us during our life journey and continue to provide guidance for many generations.
- Reducing distribution loss: We can reduce distribution loss substantially by introducing high voltage distribution system with appropriate modification of existing distribution system. This strategy is already prevalent in some of the distribution companies.
- Removing red tapism and favoritism in higher education and research administration and management is of utmost importance. We need to empower universities, both government funded and private, to promote research and enable them to improve research infrastructure.
Abdul Kalam Quotes
sir apj abdul kalam quotes
- Righteousness in the heart leads to order in the nation.
- Righteousness Where there is righteousness in the heart, There is beauty in the character. When there is beauty in the character, there is harmony in the home. When there is harmony in the home, There is an order in the nation. When there is order in the nation, There is peace in the world.
- say that a good student could learn more from a bad teacher than a poor
- schooldays, the odd jobs I did to pay my school fees, and how my decision to become a vegetarian was partly due to my financial
- Schwartz High School
- Science is driven by compassion and empathy often to alleviate the pains of humanity.
- See the flower, how generously it distributes perfume and honey. When its work is done, it falls away quietly. Try to be like the flower, unassuming despite all its qualities.
- See the flower, how generously it distributes perfume and honey. When it’s work is done, it falls away quietly. Try to be like the flower, unassuming despite all it’s qualities.
- seen many happy times as well as those filled with problems. Through thick and thin, Sheridon has always been with me and has been of great assistance in whatever I do. May God bless him and his family. I would like to thank Sudeshna Shome Ghosh of Rupa Publications, who was with me from conception, design to the shaping of the book. She has been following up continuously, with perseverance, in bringing it out. I greet her
- Sky is the Limit
- small aim is a crime.
abdul kalam quotes with explanation
- Some of the key accomplishments of the executive system have been the timebound realization of the metro railway system in Delhi; the successful, though partial, implementation of egovernance models in certain states, bringing about substantial transparency in the system; a working model of the railway reservation system; the virtual university initiatives of the three 150yearold universities of the country, namely Madras, Calcutta and Mumbai; and the healthcare services provided through the Yeshaswini scheme. Innovative monitoring systems for electrical energy generation and distribution, leading to the reduction of losses and pilferage, have made a few state electricity boards profitable institutions.
- some poor child living in an obscure place, in an underprivileged social setting, may find a little solace in the way my destiny has been shaped. It could perhaps help such children liberate themselves from the bondage of their illusory backwardness and hopelessness.
- some prominent aviation museums across India including the HAL Museum in Bangalore, the Indian Air Force Museum in Delhi and the Naval Aviation Museum in Goa which are storehouses of information
- Sometimes, it’s better to bunk a class and enjoy with friends, because now, when I look back, marks never make me laugh, but memories do.
- Stories of perseverance and extraordinary courage always inspire me. This piece in a book called Everyday Greatness by Stephen R. Covey has remained with me ever since.
- Strength respects strength and not weakness. Strength means military might and economic prosperity.
- suffering is the essence of success!!!
- Sunderbans is south Asia’s largest ‘carbon sink’—it mops up carbon dioxide
Abdul Kalam Quotes
apj abdul kalam quotes on dream
- that a lot of what happens in our lives is predetermined and that the only way forward is to accept what has happened and to move on. Who knew, perhaps what destiny had in store would be better than what one is grieving over now.
- That day I learnt two lessons: a teacher who has his or her student’s progress in mind is the best possible friend, because the teacher knows how to make sure that you excel. And second, there is no such thing as an impossible deadline. I have worked on many tough assignments, some of which had the country’s top leaders watching over my work, but the assurance I gained in my capabilities at MIT thanks to Professor Srinivasan, helped me later in life too.
- The angel is free because of his knowledge, the beast because of his ignorance, between the two remains the son of man to struggle. —Rumi
- The best brains of the nation may be found on the last benches of the classroom.
- The best performances are accomplished when you are relaxed and free of doubt.
- the best way to win was to not need to win. The best performances are accomplished when you are relaxed and free of doubt.
- The biggest problem the Indian youth faced, I felt, was a lack of clarity of vision, a lack of direction. It was then that I decided to write about the circumstances and people who made me what I am today; the idea was not merely to pay tribute to some individuals or highlight certain aspects of my life. What I wanted to say was that no one, however poor, underprivileged or small, need feel disheartened about life. Problems are a part of life. Suffering is the essence of success.
Abdul Kalam Quotes
president abdul kalam quotes
- The birth of TERLS, and then VSSC, gave India the capability to design, develop and produce worldclass rocket systems. India developed the capability of launching geosynchronous, sunsynchronous and meteorology spacecraft, communication satellites and remote sensing satellites, thereby providing fast communication, weather forecasting and also locating water resources for the country.
- The capacities teachers need to build among students in order to equip them to become nation builders are: The capacity for research or inquiry; Capacity for creativity and innovation, particularly the creative transfer of knowledge; Capacity to use high technology; Capacity for entrepreneurial leadership; Capacity for moral leadership.
- The country doesn’t deserve anything less than success from us. Let us aim for success.
- The culture of excellence is driven by innovation and creativity. A nation’s economic development is powered by competitiveness. Competitiveness is powered by knowledge. Knowledge is powered by technology. Technology is powered by innovation. Technology and innovation are powered by resource investment. Innovation opens up new vistas of knowledge and new dimensions to our imagination to make everyday life more meaningful and richer in depth and content. Innovation is born out of creativity.
- The difference between an energetic person and a confused person is the difference in the way their minds handle their experiences.
- the elected leader of the nation should be a creative leader, who walks the path of pursuing developmental politics, adopting cooperation and collaboration as the key to operational procedure and using the core competence of all parties—irrespective of party affiliations—as well as other able and creative minds from any discipline to realize the vision of an economically developed nation.
Abdul Kalam Quotes
dream abdul kalam quotes
- The essential issues of life tend to arise naturally during transitions and intense events. They can also be brought forth through introspection. They arise especially as the soul learns to penetrate and transcend its ego structure.
- The fact that we advance technologically does not preclude spiritual development. We need to homegrow our own model of development based on our inherent strengths.
- The falling prices of PV panels, mostly from China but also from the U.S., have coincided with the growing cost of grid power in India.
- The greatest danger to our sense of unity and our sense of purpose comes from those ideologists who seek to divide the people.
- The handsoff approach trusts team members and recognizes their need for autonomy to carry out their roles, as they see fit.
- The handson approach takes an active interest on a very regular basis in the members’ work. The handsoff approach trusts team members and recognizes their need for autonomy to carry out their roles, as they see fit. It hinges on their selfmotivation. When the leader goes too far with the handson approach, he is seen as an anxious and interfering type. If he goes too far handsoff, he is seen as abdicating his responsibility or not being interested. Today,
- The ignited mind of the youth is the most powerful resource on the earth, above the earth and under the earth A
- The ignited mind of the youth is the most powerful resource on the earth, above the earth and under the earth
- The important aspect of creativity is seeing the same thing as everybody else, but thinking of something different.
Abdul Kalam Quotes
top abdul kalam quotes
- The judgements of the Supreme Court and some high courts are now available on the Internet. This step has considerably relieved the agony of the litigants and also enables others to use these judgements in their areas of interest. This is a giant step towards transparency. It is essential that all other courts in the country also follow this model. They need to be facilitated by the law ministry, the state governments and the higher judiciary in these endeavours. In addition to this, landmark directions from the Supreme Court on the use of CNG, and the interlinking of rivers will also have a large impact on the welfare of the society.
- The key to my motivation has always been to look at how far I had still to go rather than how far I had come.
- The knowledge society has two very important components driven by societal transformation and wealth generation. The societal transformation is with respect to education, healthcare, agriculture and governance. These will lead to employment generation, high productivity and rural prosperity.
- The line between firmness and harshness, between strong leadership and bullying, between discipline and vindictiveness is very fine, but it has to be drawn. Unfortunately, the only line prominently drawn in our country today is between the ‘heroes’ and the ‘zeros’. On one side are a few hundred ‘heroes’ keeping nine hundred and fifty million people down on the other side. This situation has to be changed.
- The many people he met, along with his lifelong interest in teaching, made him often consider the legacy one generation leaves behind for another.
- The mining industry’s contribution to the GDP varies between 2.25 and 2.5 per cent.
Abdul Kalam Quotes
apj abdul kalam quotes life
- The passing of the Right to Education Act 2009, the Right to Information Act 2005, and the National Rural Employment Guarantee Act 2005 are some examples of the effective functioning of the legislative system.
- the person who is rich in spirit can never be poor.
- The real journey of the Indian aerospace programme, however, had begun with the Rohini Sounding Rocket (RSR) Programme. What is it that distinguishes a sounding rocket from a Satellite Launch Vehicle (SLV) and from a missile? In fact, they are three
- The reality of your own nature should determine your speed. If you become restless, speed up. If you become tense and highstrung, slow down.
- The sides of the mountain sustain life, not the peak. This is where things grow, experience is gained, and technologies are mastered. The importance of the peak lies only in the fact that it defines the sides.
- The sovereign way to personal freedom is to help determine the forces that determine you.
- The sweetness we taste in a piece of sugar is neither a property of the sugar nor a property of ourselves. We are producing the experience of sweetness in the process of interacting with the sugar.
- The task of wealth generation for the nation has to be woven around national competencies. The Technology Information, Forecasting and Assessment Council (TIFAC) task team has identified core areas that will spearhead our march towards becoming a knowledge society. The areas are: information technology, biotechnology, space technology, weather forecasting, disaster management, telemedicine and teleeducation, technologies utilizing traditional knowledge, service sector and infotainment which is the emerging area resulting from the convergence of information and entertainment.
apj abdul kalam quotes for life
- The tree of technology management takes root only if there is the selfactualization of needs, renewal, interdependence, and natural flow. The growth patterns are characteristic of the evolution process, which means that things move in a combination of slow change and sudden transformation; each transformation causes either a leap into a new, more complex level or a devastating crash to some earlier level; dominant models reach a certain peak of success when they turn troublesome; and the rate of change always accelerates.
- The vision for India’s Green Revolution was formed in the 1970s under the leadership of C. Subramaniam. With his visionary leadership, and with the scientific leadership of Nobel Laureate Dr Norman Borlaugh and Dr M.S. Swaminathan, and the active support of B. Sivaraman, Secretary Agriculture, in partnership with agricultural scientists and farmers,
- Then the Second World War was over and India’s freedom was imminent. ‘Indians will build their own India,’ declared Gandhiji. The whole country was filled with an unprecedented optimism. I asked my father’s permission to leave Rameswaram and study at the district headquarters in Ramanathapuram. He told me as if thinking aloud, ‘Abul! I know you have to go away to grow. Does the seagull not fly across the Sun, alone and without a nest? You must forego your longing for the land of your memories to move into the dwelling place of your greater desires; our love will not bind you nor will our needs hold you.’ He quoted Khalil Gibran to my hesitant mother, ‘Your children are not your children. They are the sons and daughters of Life’s longing for itself. They come through you but not from you. You may give them your love but not your thoughts. For they have their own thoughts.
Abdul Kalam Quotes
abdul kalam quotes for education
- There are boundaries that dictate life: you can only lift so much weight; you can only learn so fast; you can only work so hard; you can only go so far!
- There are five areas where India has core competencies for integrated action: (1) Agriculture and food processing (2) Reliable and quality electric power, surface transport and infrastructure for all parts of the country (3) Education and healthcare (4) Information and communication technology (5) Strategic sectors
- There are more reviews available than the views.
- There is a divine power that looks over us, that gently lifts us from our sadness and failures and miseries. If we open our minds and let it, it will guide us to our true place. Release yourself from the bindings that limit you and let that power overtake your mind, and that’s when you will be on the road to true happiness and peace.
- there is no greater power in heaven or on earth than the commitment to a dream.
- There seems to be an attitude problem, as if we cannot shake ourselves out of a mindset of limited achievement.
- Thinking is the capital, Enterprise is the way, Hard Work is the solution. Every
- Thinking should become your capital asset, no matter whatever ups and downs you come across in your life.
- This is my belief: that through difficulties and problems God gives us the opportunity to grow. So when your hopes and dreams and goals are dashed, search among the wreckage, you may find a golden opportunity hidden in the ruins”.
apj abdul kalam quotes on books
- Till date, he has written twentyeight books that range from the autobiographical to the inspirational and the spiritual.
- To be a successful team leader, one has to stay back after the din and clutter of a working day to emerge betterequipped and ready to face a new day.
- To live only for some unknown future is superficial. It is like climbing a mountain to reach the peak without experiencing its sides. The sides of the mountain sustain life, not the peak. This is where things grow, experience is gained and technologies are mastered. The importance of the peak lies only in the fact that it defines the sides.
- To manage the performance of such specialists the team leader has to adopt a delicate balance between the handson and the handsoff approach.
- To succeed in life and achieve results, you must understand and master three mighty forces— desire, belief, and expectation. Iyadurai
- Today, all over the developed world, the time gap between each of the steps in this cycle has been shortened. In India, we are just progressing towards that stage—closing the loop.
- Total commitment is a crucial quality for those who want to reach the very top of their profession.
- true quality does not come from a great building or great facilities or great advertisements. It happens when education is imparted with love by great teachers.
- Ulluvathellam uyarvullal matratu Tallinum tellamai nirttut (Think of rising higher. Let it be your only thought. Even if your object be not attained, the thought itself will have raised you.)
- Walt Disney character Pinocchio said: ‘When you wish upon a star It does not matter who you are
- was born into a middleclass Tamil family in the island town of Rameswaram in the erstwhile Madras state.
Abdul Kalam Quotes
apj abdul kalam quotes on work
- We also need to increase the forest cover from 20 per cent to 40 per cent by 2020 as well as enrich the environment through mandatory zero liquid discharge and zero effluent discharge system policies for industrial waste, encourage power generation from biomass and municipal waste at city corporations and village municipalities and create 200,000 carbonneutral village panchayats before 2020.
- We are all born with a divine fire in us. Our efforts should be to give wings to this fire and fill the world with the glow of its goodness. May
- We are in a good state with respect to generation of wind energy. Within the last decade, we have reached a capacity of generating over 11,000 MW through large scale wind farms. With this experience, it is possible to enhance our capacity to 45,000 MW by using low wind energy windmills by 2030.
- we don’t just build on successes, we also build on failures.
- We need to realize that we are as young as our faith and as old as our doubts. We are also as young as our selfconfidence and as old as our fears. We are as young as our hopes and as old as our despairs. We will develop faith, selfconfidence and hope.
- We should not give up and we should not allow the problem to defeat us.
- Weapons cannot buy peace, but they can help us to not repeat history.
Abdul Kalam Quotes
about abdul kalam quotes
- What makes life in Indian organizations difficult is the widespread prevalence of this very contemptuous pride. It stops us from listening to our juniors, subordinates and people down the line. You cannot expect a person to deliver results if you humiliate him, nor can you expect him to be creative if you abuse him or despise him. The line between firmness and harshness, between strong leadership and bullying, between discipline and vindictiveness is very fine, but it has to be drawn.
- What you imagine, is what will transpire. What you believe is what you will achieve,
- When a person looks at himself, he is likely to misjudge what he finds. He sees only his intentions. Most people have good intentions and hence conclude that whatever they are doing is good. It is difficult for an individual to objectively judge his actions, which may be, and often are, contradictory to his good intentions.
- When Dr Sarabhai gave shape to a vision to develop rockets in India, he was questioned, along with the political leadership, on the relevance of such a programme when a vast majority in the country was battling the demons of hunger and poverty. Yet, he was in agreement with Jawaharlal Nehru that India could only play a meaningful role in the affairs of the world if the country was selfreliant in every manner, and should be able to apply advanced technologies to alleviate reallife problems. Thus our space programme was never simply a desire to be one among an elite group of nations, neither was it a matter of playing catchup with other countries. Rather, it was an expression of the need for developing indigenous capabilities in telecommunications, meteorology and education.
abdul kalam quotes on education in english
- What you are destined to become is not revealed now but it is predetermined.
- When I reached the age of seventeen, I had one great companion. That companion was nothing but great books. Throughout my life, books enriched me. I would suggest and recommend all of you to read the following books: • Light from Many Lamps by Lillian Eichler • Empires of the Mind by Denis Waitley • Thirukkural by Thiruvalluvar • Everyday Greatness by Steven R. Covey • The Story of My Experiments with Truth by Mahatma Gandhi
- When learning is purposeful, creativity blossoms. When creativity blossoms, thinking emanates. When thinking emanates, knowledge is fully lit. When knowledge is lit, economy flourishes.
- When politics degrades itself to political adventurism the nation would be on the calamitous road to inevitable disaster and ruination.
- When the Almighty appoints a person to a position, He takes care of his provision. If a person takes anything beyond that, it is an illegal gain.
- When the freedom they wished for most was freedom from responsibility, then Athens ceased to be free and was never free again.
- When the leader goes too far with the handson approach, he is seen as an anxious and interfering type. If he goes too far handsoff, he is seen as abdicating his responsibility or not being interested.
- When the student is ready, the teacher will appear.
- When there is beauty in the character, There is harmony in the home. When there is harmony in the home, There is order in the nation. When
- When troubles come, try to understand the relevance of your sufferings. Adversity always presents opportunities for introspection.’ His advice
Abdul Kalam Quotes
abdul kalam quotes on books
- When we are unable to live up to the high standards and expectations of those we value the most; or get involved in matters that impact the lives of millions; or when it is a matter of life and death—these are the times when our sense of self and our ego witness deep changes.
- When we obtain positions of power over others, we believe that we have reached the pinnacle of success. But it is at this time that we need to look back and be aware of the multitudes on whose hard work and sacrifices we have built our castles.
- When you are inspired by some great purpose, some extraordinary project, all your thoughts break their bounds.
- when your hopes and dreams and goals are dashed, search among the wreckage, you may find a golden opportunity hidden in the ruins.
- Whenever human beings find themselves alone, as a natural reaction, they start looking for company.
- While we are happy that our economy is in an ascending phase and our GDP has been growing at as high as 9 per cent per annum, it is evident that the economic growth is not fully reflected in the quality of life of a large number of people, particularly in rural areas and even in urban areas. Hence, we have evolved what is called a National Prosperity Index (NPI), which is a summation of (a) annual growth rate of GDP; (b) improvement in quality of life of the people, particularly those living below the poverty line; and (c) the adoption of a value system derived from our civilizational heritage in every walk of life which is unique to India. That is NPI=a+b+c.
apj abdul kalam quotes about education
- Where the mind is without fear and the head is held high Where knowledge is free Where the world has not been broken up into fragments . . . . My Father, let my country awake. —Rabindranath Tagore
- Where there is righteousness in the heart, There is beauty in the character.
- why be afraid of difficulties, sufferings and problems? When troubles come, try to understand the relevance of your sufferings. Adversity always presents opportunities for introspection.
- Why does this happen even though India has a good economic foundation? It is because we have an economic system which is vulnerable to the fluctuations of the world economy and our economic growth is not sustainable, as witnessed from the 5 per cent GDP growth in the 1990s to 9 per cent for around four years till 2009 and, finally, the present 5.5 per cent. This is mainly due to our prevailing economic policies which are stifling the growth of agriculture and food processing, the manufacturing sector and the service sector. If we bring a marked change in our sociopolitical and economic policies with a focus on inclusiveness, then I am confident that we as a nation will be able to overcome the economic crisis and progress to new heights.
- Wisdom is a weapon to ward off destruction; It is an inner fortress which enemies cannot destroy. —
- with thimble and thread And wax and hammer, and buckles and screws, And all such things as geniuses use; — Two bats for patterns, curious fellows! A charcoalpot and a pair of bellows.
- You should always remember that we don’t just build on successes, we also build on failures.
- you have to have a goal but you have to have strategies to achieve it as fast as possible.
abdul kalam quotes with meaning
- Within the mind are all the resources required for successful living. Ideas are present in the consciousness, which when released and given scope to grow and take shape, can lead to successful events. God, our Creator, has stored within our minds and personalities, great potential strength and ability. Prayer helps us to tap and develop these powers.
- Within the mind are all the resources required for successful living. Ideas are present in the consciousness, which when released and given scope to grow and take shape, can lead to successful events.
- wonder why some people tend to see science as something which takes man away from God. As I look at it, the path of science can always wind through the heart. For me, science has always been the path to spiritual enrichment and selfrealisation.
- Write your dreams down on a piece of paper. That page may be a very important page in the book of human history.
- You are beautifully clothed in your success.’ Even today I remember those words and I don’t own more than three sets of suits and five or six shirts.
- You cannot change your FUTURE, you can change your HABITS. And surely your HABITS will change your FUTURE
- You have to dream before your dreams can come true.
- You have to Dream before your Dreams can come true
- You have to say: I will become the captain of the problem, defeat the problem and succeed.
dr abdul kalam quotes about work
- All day through
- And thoughts result in action.
- around you to apply butter.
- But Eagle avoids rain by flying above
- Creativity leads to thinking,
- Do not drag your feet.
- Dreams transform into thoughts
- Effort Never Dies!
- End is not the End, it means
- If you get No as an answer; remember NO
- Knowledge makes you great.
- makes the difference!!!
- means First Attempt In Learning!
- means Next Opportunity!
- Moment to Moment
- On the sands of time
- Problems are common, but attitude
Short A bdul kalam quotes to students
Read more also: Success